Sunday, December 7, 2008

Scooters






W&Y love to ride scooters. Yes even Y. I can't believe it, he's only two. I'm starting to get a real feel for what it's going to be like raising two boys. W has always been the careful one. I eased into it with him. Y is the opposite, he has no fear and is crazy. I really wasn't ready to let him try this, but being the second he wasn't going to have it any other way. So I got him a helmet and let him ride with W in our front yard. He did end up catching a corner, went over the handle bars and scraped his face all up. But of course, he was back on it after a couple of days. They both have become really good at riding scooters. W rides a two wheel scooter and I can't believe how he cuts corners. After watching him, I thought how hard can this be? So I tried it for about two seconds and landed on the cement. Won't be doing that again.

No comments: