Friday, October 23, 2009

First day--1st Grade!

















































































Not sure if moving to a new home and a new school with in a few days was the best timing for W, but having Grammy and Gramps here for it all seemed to make it better. For me too being that it was an emotional and overwhelming day. I kept it together at first but it hit me when I saw him all lined up to go in. I had to take a picture of him putting a fake smile on for the camera in line. He looks just a tad bit miserable. Can't say my son was enthusiastic about the first day of school. I think what excited him most that day was the fact we all walked him to school. It has taken some adjustment especially to the long days but it's becoming easier and he seems to be doing great.

1 comment:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

yay marce!! getting caught up - way to go. Fun to see the pics of the house. I so relate to your emotions over the new house and new school for W. He and LSF are so much alike it's crazy!!!

we'll talk soon.
jd