Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Family Beach Trip















A couple of weeks ago we took a family beach trip to the Alabama shore.  There is an amazing coastline down there, and the water is so warm.  It's our third trip there, and it gets better and better each time.    It also a haul to get down there, but as the boys are getting older it's just getting easier.    It was such a good time, and so relaxing.  We really didn't do much outside of going to the beach.  However, the boys did get to go crab hunting after dark one evening which was quite eventful.  I think I got into it more than they did. I thought come on will we really see any crabs?  I couldn't get over how many we saw and how much fun it was.  So nice to just get away as a family and spend time together.   

2 comments:

Karyn said...

What great pictures. It looks like a great time. I'm glad you guys had fun.

SaraBethJ said...

Looks so fun Marc....love the pics!