Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Skiing with Family










My dad turned 70 this year, so we celebrated by meeting up with my family in Breckenridge CO, for a ski vacation.  My dad loves to ski so seeing all his grandkids on skis put a twinkle in his eye.   I wasn't planning on Y joining in at first but he wouldn't have it any other way.  He just got so excited when we went to the rental shop to rent equipment.  Of course he  wanted his own stuff and kept saying "mom me ski too".  So we couldn't resist.  There was the perfect hill to teach them, with a moving carpet, that they just loved.   The snow was perfect and so was the weather.  Such a great time--the trip was perfect.  

3 comments:

Karyn said...

so fun to see the pics. we watched the video today. i love watching the kids ski down the hill. they all did so amazing, but i especially amazed by Y. happy birthday tomorrow. love you, k

bp said...

I love the action shots!!!! The boys look so professional holding their skis. Y cracks me UP! He is such a big boy! this is just awesome!

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

OH MY!! Y kills me!!! That had to have been soooo much fun. It looks like they may both be naturals!

jd